Our hotel is located in the French Southern Alps, at the gateway to the Ecrins National Park, in the center of the village of Argentière la Bessée.
The hotel has 12 ensuite rooms (single, double, twin, triple and quadruple) with telephone, TNT television, Wifi internet access.
We offer bed and breakfast, half board or full board. Click here to discover our restaurant menu and here for our pizza and burger takeaway options.
Hôtel Prices :
- Tourist tax: 0.80 € per person (over 12 years) per night
- Breakfast :
- 8,50 € per adult
- 7,00 € per child (under 12 years old)
- Half-board meal: 3-course meal (starter, main course, dessert) without drinks = 18,00 € (to book at least a day before arrival, please notify us if you have any special dietary needs)
- Picnic basket: 10.00 €
- Pet supplement: 5.00 € (per day, per animal)
How to book:
To book or simply for more information do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com or by phone (+33) 04.92.23.10.05
Your reservation is guaranteed by the credit card you provide when you make your reservation. To confirm your reservation, you can also pay us a deposit (30% of your total stay) by sending a check to the address of the hotel or by paying by card (we debit your credit card by phone).
However, you have the option of canceling the reservation until 18:00 the day before your arrival.
Payment method accepted: cash, credit card: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and ANCV holiday vouchers
Special offers :
- longer stay = cheaper room
- From the 4th night in a row, enjoy a 10% discount on the room rate.
- Offer valid on direct bookings via phone or e-mail.
Location of the hotel
The hotel is located next to shops (supermarket, pharmacy, bakery, hairdresser, bar tobacco, press, tourist office, sports shop with ski rental, bike) and only a 10 minute walk from the train station « L’Argentière-Les-Ecrins ».
The ski resorts of Puy St Vincent and Pelvoux-Vallouise are a 10km drive. In the summer the lake of Roche de Rame is only 5km and Briançon (with its fortifications of Vauban UNESCO world heritage site) is 16km away.